[bookport] Re: Looking for Bookport compact flash card

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 15:45:03 -0400

Radio Shack still has them both online and in stores. You can get a 2-GB
card for $20. You can fit quite a lot of content on a 2-GB card. 4-GB cards
haven't come down in price as much as I thought they would. The one I saw
earlier this year was $50. Amazon also has the cards, though I haven't
looked at prices in the last month or so. Though it would be my last choice,
you can still find many of them sold on Ebay as well. I hope this helps.

Monica Willyard