[bookport] Re: Latest Firmware?

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:29:02 -0500

Hello:

The latest released version is 2.3.0.  Some of you who have just
received new Book Ports may have 2.4, however, it is technically the
same as 2.3, just a minor manufacturing fix that had to be changed for
the new Book Ports.  Therefore, 2.4 will not be available to every one.
So, whether you have 2.3 or 2.4, then you have the latest version for
now.    You can check your version number by pressing the a &c keys
together, or you can look at the Status bar, while your Book Port is
connected to the PC and it will show you both the firmware and the
software versions.  The next time we do an update, you will be notified
through the software of its release.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/27/06 04:48PM >>>
Hello,
What is the latest Firmware for the BP?
How do I find that information when I receive the BP in a day or so.
I just wanted to be sure before connecting a 4 GB card.
Thanks.