[bookport] Re: Latest Firmware?

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:47:15 -0800

Hello,
Mine does exactly the same thing. And I also manually requested Software and Firmware upgrades and none were available.

On Nov 27, 2006, at 6:08 PM, Scott Erichsen wrote:

My bookport firmware version says:
02.04.00.00
And the software said there were no upgrades remaining for firmware or
software.

I'll keep looking.
I got my book port about a week ago.
Scott