[bookport] Re: Labeling Chargers

  • From: Kevin Jones <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:31:37 -0600

if they euse a battery like in the canon powershot sd20 that should give you nice battery life and they're pretty cheap like $25 lithium ion too

Sharon wrote:
Hi Pamela,
I know that a lot of people wanted an on off switch, but, I am glad to hear that won't eliminate the lock feature. I hope that the battery of whatever type, will be affordable enough that a user can afford more than 1. I travel a lot where I don't have electricity and carry an additional charged battery for my laptop. Even though that creates an additional cost, I don't use the laptop nearly as much as I use the Book Port. Fortunately, since I have only had minor problems with my Book Port in the more than 3 years since I bought it, I should be able to use it for some time to come.

Your help a while back solved my problem and I thank you.

Make it a great day

Sharon