[bookport] Re: Introduction and a Question on chkdsk

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:28:16 +0100

Hi

Congratulations on your bookport, I hope you like it as much as most of us do on this list.

If my memory serves me right, you can do a chkdsk on your card from within bookport transfer. The trouble is, this computer isn't running the software so I can't tell you where the option is exactly. If no one has replied by tonight I'll get back to you.

Regards

Donna

donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Weinger" <jnweinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>