[bookport] Re: INSTALLING THE BOOKPORT TRANSFER TOOL

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 11:59:47 -0400

No, there is no need to wait to install Book Port Transfer.  You can go =
ahead and install and explore and all will be well.

>>> cutways@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, April 20, 2004 11:48:52 AM >>>
Hi Larry:

I've changed the subject to keep it legal. <smile> First though, thanks =
for=20
confirming my belief re the CompactFlash card and I certainly am =
confident=20
that I chose the better product.

I downloaded the Book Port Transfer Tool from your web site this morning=20=

but wonder whether I should wait to install it until I receive my unit, =
ie.=20
in case it expects the unit to be connected so it can record its serial =
and=20
software version numbers; or will it do that when it sees the unit for =
the=20
first time?

Thanks.

Cheers,