[bookport] Re: I *think* I've Tried Everything

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:17:03 -0400

Bruce, I recognize that you are not a misinformed novice, and I realize
that we have a problem on our end.  To the best of my knowledge, this
problem is now corrected, and you can get the desired behavior by now
downloading www.aph.org/beta/bp_beta.exe and installing it again.

I truely apologize for the trouble.

>>> water_drinker@xxxxxxxx Monday, July 25, 2005 9:14:14 PM >>>
I did the following:

1. I uninstalled the transfer software and the book reader wizard
software
using the uninstall routines.

2. I deleted the APH directory from program files, from common files,
and
from documents and settings.

3. (do not do this unless you know what you're doing) I deleted the APH

key from the registry.

I then reinstalled the transfer software. All my settings remained
recognized, and the software still tells me I'm using the latest
firmware,
which I know I'm not. Larry, at some point you're going to have to
accept
that I'm not a misinformed novice who doesn't know how to install
updates
and recognize that several of us are all having the same problem here.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Web Site (including info on my weekly commentaries):