[bookport] I *think* I've Tried Everything

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:14:14 -0500 (CDT)

I did the following:

1. I uninstalled the transfer software and the book reader wizard software using the uninstall routines.

2. I deleted the APH directory from program files, from common files, and from documents and settings.

3. (do not do this unless you know what you're doing) I deleted the APH key from the registry.

I then reinstalled the transfer software. All my settings remained recognized, and the software still tells me I'm using the latest firmware, which I know I'm not. Larry, at some point you're going to have to accept that I'm not a misinformed novice who doesn't know how to install updates and recognize that several of us are all having the same problem here.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews