[bookport] Re: I am interested in Book Port

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 20:55:58 -0500

I haven't seen many lists where this sort of thing doesn't happen at least
occasionally.  When all one has to go by is the written word without facial
or voice expression to further indicate attitude, people tend to overreact.
I know it's been said before and I doubt my saying it again will change
anything but I'll say it anyway.  Instead of looking for reasons to indict,
look for reasons to forgive.  try to give the benefit of the doubt.  Lou