[bookport] Re: I am interested in Book Port

  • From: Nora <nsarsons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:00:42 -0800

Does that mean that those of us who just purchased BookPort in December are going to have to buy a new one or will there be some sort of software update? I sure hope I don't have to lay out another $600.00 for a new one just to update.

Nora
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>