[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

Now that's what we need, a waterproof BookPort!  Thanks for making me think of
this!  Grin!

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Debbie Crafts
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 2:14 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

Hello,
My listening habits have changed quite a bit since I discovered podcasts.  I
used to devote over 75% of my listening time to audiobooks, about 10% to text,
and the rest to spoken-word entertainment such as vintage radio shows and the
like.  Now it's over 50% podcasts, maybe about 20% audiobooks, and the rest
unchanged.  I listen to some music podcasts, but do not copy much music-only
content to the Bookport.  My Bookport goes with me wherever I go (except for
the shower--I do have some limits believe it or not) and I've been known to
call "pockets" "the Bookport holder".  From the time I get up until it lulls me
off to sleep, my Bookport is an integral part of my life.  It is my
tranquilizer while I wait impatiently for my rides, my news source during
non-busy times at work, and my escape hatch once I get home.  Not that I don't
have a full life doing lots of other things.  But in the gaps (and there are
always gaps) the Bookport is kept quite busy!

Debbie Crafts
Framingham, MA
debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: DCrafts