[bookport] Re: How do you use you Book Port?

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:30:18 -0400

Hello,

10 4 on that!!!!
That is especially true if you are not someone who saves the books they read
like me.
I know that the NLS is going to a daisy or some kind of digital format, and
I for one, am going to miss human narration, as I have not yet heard
anything that is digital that even comes close.
I know and understand why they are doing it, it is a matter of finance and
the $, but that still does not change the facts.

Otto