[bookport] Re: How Dos APH Ship?

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:08:49 -0400

Bruce,

I was concerned about the same thing so I called them as I was not given an
option for shipping.  I was told that they do ship Free Matter, but the unit
is definitely insured by them.  I did not know you could insure Free Matter
stuff, but they told me you actually can and they definitely do. I suggest
you call them and see what they say.  I don't know if they have some sort of
tracking number as it turns out that my unit arrived the same day I called
them.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx