[bookport] Here is my scenario.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 07:13:41 -0500

   I have a couple of one gig sandisk type one flash cards I use in my book
port. Say I have six books downloaded from audible and I've red four of said
books. I am taking a little two day trip down to the country this weekend for a
small festival some friends of mine have every year. I want to add a couple of
books to the card with two books remaining on it and, here comes the problem. I
have opened book port transfer manager and found the book I wish to put on the
card. Every time book port transfer manager says it doesn't see the book port.
Now, I can reformat the card, yes losing everything,  and all is well but this
seams to be an exercise in futility. Yes, I still have the books I didn't read
in my library and can go transfer them again but why, yes why indeed.
   Of course their is this. I will only want to read if I get tired of eating,
drinking, and playing live music so, a moot point I suppose.

   Can someone help, Phil Parr.