[bookport] Re: Help! BP transfer software Hangs up whileupdating

  • From: "Primo Cadawas" <pcadawas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:15:48 -0400

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for the info.
As you say, I run the book wizard and click the update button.
The book wizard reader update did the same thing as the book port transfer problem, it's hang too! So I ask a sighted person to see if there is something on the screen that my jaws didn't read. And Walla! The macafy security center virus and firewall is asking me to give the application an access to the internet. So I asked her to ok and grant an access to both the book port transfer and book wizard reader.
 The Problem is solved.
Again thanks,
Primo

----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>