From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Richard Ring
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 12:20
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Headset for Book Port

Those are great headphones.
And, I do like your signature!

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 6:29 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim I have the Sennheiser PCX 250 noise canceling headphones and I love
them.  They use two triple A batteries.   Mine came from amazon.com and
came
with a nice padded case with a belt loop and several adapters for use
with
airplane earphone jacks and other equipment.  They really make the Book
Port
much easier to hear on planes and buses.  I even use them on my exercise
bike.

Joni

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However, a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.