[bookport] Re: Headset for Book Port

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:29:07 -0500

Jim I have the Sennheiser PCX 250 noise canceling headphones and I love
them.  They use two triple A batteries.   Mine came from amazon.com and came
with a nice padded case with a belt loop and several adapters for use with
airplane earphone jacks and other equipment.  They really make the Book Port
much easier to hear on planes and buses.  I even use them on my exercise
bike.

Joni

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However, a
large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.