[bookport] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS VictorReader Stream

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 19:34:28 -0500

Hi Pamela,
I'm glad to know that the Braille + will soon read NLS books. I didn't like
double talk when the B P first came out but I now do most of my reading with
synthetic speech. The speech on the Stream is definitely not what I would
want to listen to for hours at a time. Now, I just need to manage the price
of the Braille +. Of course, at this time, B P is still filling all of my
needs. I use all of it's features and it has me rather spoiled. Your patient
attitude and help with problems both, large and small, is greatly
appreciated by the members of this list. In the beginning, I asked several
truly dumb questions and found you there with the answers.

Make it a great one

Sharon