[bookport] File sort order in Bookport transfer

  • From: "Debbie Crafts" <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:47:56 -0400

Hello,
Again I'm probably missing something obvious but I can't seem to find any
way to change the order in which files are displayed in a subdirectory in
the transfer program.  I would like to be able to sort the files by name
instead of by their order of transfer in to the directory but can't seem to
accomplish this.  I have looked for a column title such as filename to click
on, but this does not seem to be on the screen. If there really is no way to
change the sort order I think this would be a very useful enhancement.  I
understand why this might not be possible on the Bookport itself, but this
should be fairly easy to do in terms of the transfer software.

Debbie Crafts
Framingham, MA
debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx