[bookport] Feature Suggestions

  • From: Christopher Emery <spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:00:44 -0400

Hello All,

I feel that if there was a way to navagate a interactive content menu
on e-books would be a really great added ability for ex:  listening to
a book and or in the help file and you want to jump to a spot but
never have put any marks because some people want to quickly look for
what they want and don't want or have time to listen to other sections
having the ability to forsay click on a link that jumps you to the
section you want would be nice

Haveing a calulator would be nice.

And because I my self have a hard time understanding sounds that are
not very clear and haveing learning disabilities a voice that sounds
like a human for say would be nice (some thing like the Kerzwell
Voices

I read this months back log and read a lot about speakers and I would
like to see the ability to buy a back panel with a speaker and with or
with our the clip

have a way to plug and charge batteries in the BP (from what I am
thinking and understand of this surt of thing it would not make the BP
any bigger it would be the plug its self that would be the added thing
and a jack for it on the BP

Theses features come from other BP users also that I know of and myself!

Christopher
BP Users Since July 13th 2005