[bookport] Feature Suggestions

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:47:11 -0500 (CDT)

A couple of feature suggestions.
First, if this is already in place, my apologies. I'd like a seek-to-time feature added in to the unit. I'd like to be able to download a file from, say, Blackstone Audio and ask Book Port to jump to, say 53 minutes into the file. Just a thought.

If the unit is ever redesigned from the ground up, I'd also like to see an optional cover that can fit over the keypad for transporting purposes.

These are just suggestions, not at all meant to be detractions froma terrific unit.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews