[bookport] Re: Failed to load navigation points

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:59:25 -0400

Hi.

That's an "oops" because you definitely do not want to delete the
".ncx" or the ".xml" files. The NCX is the navigation points for the
book, though we don't use it for the bookport. The XML file is the
actual content of the book.

I'm not sure why you got the error. We may have to pull down that book
and do some testing.

By the way, the OPF file is the "package file" that just tells what
files ar part of the book and serves as an entry point, which is why
that is the actual file you "send".

Keith

>>> mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxx 10/02/06 10:32PM >>>
Evening listers.  I am trying to transfer a bookshare book to my
bookport
and keep getting the message "faild to load navigation points"
something to
that affect.  I did delete the ,.ncx  and xml files before doing so.
Was
not sure if that had something to do with it.  If someone could olook
into
this that would be very helpful.  I may investagate this tomorrow but
wass
just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.  Thaniks in advance
for
the help.

Matthew

P.S.  The name of the book is called coming out by dannile steele.  I
know I
did not spell that rite but just letting everyone know just incase any
one
is wondering.

"You can lead a heart to love,, but you can't make it fall."

MSN:  matthewdyer483@xxxxxxx
AIM:  matTdD7.

Yahoo:  md1616
Visit my live journal at http://www.livejournal.com/users/mdyer1983