[bookport] Re: External speakers

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 06:42:44 -0400

Hey Margo,

It is not too bad. I was able to take mine out within about 30 seconds, and I
am total. But your mileage may vary.
Basically, you just have to undo a little plastic flap that has been pressed
over a plastic "button." (Wow, I'm using really
technical terms here, huh?) It is hard to explain, but if you look at it a bit,
you willl probably be able to figure it out. I
believe you have to start by opening the CD case so that half the sleves are on
the left and half are on the right in order
to find the plastic flap that you need to undo.

Angie

--Original Message Text---
From: Margo
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:34:57 -0400

Are the Cd holders easy to take out--I mean--can you just pull them out?