[bookport] Re: External speakers

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:57:17 -0400

Margo,

There are all kinds of portable speakers that you can use.  It all depends
on how much you want to spend.  If you do a search on buy.com you will come
up with several of them.  Also, a lot of folks seem to like the TDK I'm a
Speaker that apparently can be modified to hold the BookPort and also serve
as an amplified speaker.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx