[bookport] Re: Executive Products case

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:12:34 +1300

Hi Bill and list:

This from the Executive Products web site should answer part of your question.

Features:

TurtleBack has created a form-fitted custom leather case for the Book Port by
APH (American Printing House). This case fits snuggly around your unit and
allows easy access to all buttons on the front. The case has been designed to
enable the user to easily utilize the Book Port while the case is on the
unit, and allows the unit to be carried on a comfortable strap. The case has a
flap to protect the buttons and the compact flash card slot. The face of
the flap is covered with a zipper pocket. The zipper pocket can hold two
compact flash cards. The zipper pocket flap may be flipped behind the unit and
will secure to the opposite side of the case. The unit may be used in the open
position while walking, sitting or simply standing. The case is form fitted
to allow access to the headset jack and USB port. The case is manufactured with
high quality leather to provide durable outer protection. This case comes
with 2 types of straps. A wrist strap about 8 inches long and a shoulder strap
that can be adjusted. The case also has a leather covered belt clip on the
back of the unit.

Now back to me. I've had no problem using the book port as a note taker while
in the case. If anything, the case actually helps because it can't slide around
as easily.

Cheers,
Dave