[bookport] Re: Error when transferring a .opf file

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 08:52:17 -0400

Oh, sorry, I replied to the wrong message...that last dealt with the error I
reported in the message regarding DROBJ structures.

Yes, this was with a Bookshare book and I don't receive it with other types
of audio (i.e., Audible) material. This was my first attempt, so perhaps I
just need to explore some more.