[bookport] Re: Error Message

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:18:50 -0500

No.  That is the latest for now.  We'll be updating soon.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> stephenbelbin@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/31/06 06:31AM >>>
Hi All,

Could someone please tell me if their is a later version of the
transfer software than 2.3 possibly a beta?