[bookport] Re: Electronic text resources

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:09:45 -0500

Actually, a google search is probably the best way to go.  There may be =
some others on this list that will chime in with some suggestions of their =
own.

>>> petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx Tuesday, January 04, 2005 7:19:59 AM =

Would appreciate some electronic text websites especially for
newspapers and magazines. I took a look at some of the websites
in the Book Port documentation and some are out of date.

Thanks in advance. I know I can do a google search on this but I
figure you may have some better websites for me to use.