[bookport] Re: Disaster with BookPort

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 10:44:56 -0400

Marlaina:

It would be great if you were willing to try out this new beta firmware =
and see if you still have problems with the power move commands in Audible =
files. It should be fixed.

Rob Meredith

>>> marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx 08/16/04 05:05PM >>>
Hi Rob.

Interesting, for I have this error message on every audible file on which =
use power move, not just this one.  it initially says something like
f s challenge this file is not formatted for the BookPort
or something like that.  It says it so quickly that I may be missing
something here.
]
In format 4, this was a 5-hour length file so I would guess it was about =
58
megs perhaps?  But again, while this was the first disaster, it is not the
first time I got this message.  Up till now, I just ignored the message =
and
pressed read and then power moved where I needed to be and it did just =
fine.
I had reported this here before, but as I say, I wasn't worried for =
nothing
distructive ever happened.

marlaina Lieberg
----- Original Message -----=20