[bookport] Defragmenting the compact flash card

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:08:49 -0400

Hello BookPort users:
Has anyone tried to defrag the flash card on the BookPort the same way that it
is done on the local disk drive on a computer?  The only reason I haven't tried
it yet is because I have only one card just now but when I visit the U.S. to
attend the ATIA Conference in Orlando later this month I will acquire some
larger cards than the 128 MB card in the BookPort.

When I have finished with a book it is deleted and when I send more stuff to
the Book Port the files do not load contiguously.

Francis Khan