[bookport] Re: Danelec CF card

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 10:08:22 -0700

        I'm sure an 8GB card is not supported, but I'm pretty sure it will
work with some caveats.   I know that someone posted to this list saying
they were using a 16GB card with their Bookport.

        The caveats, if I understand the limitations correctly, are that you
must format cards larger than 4GB in your PC and not on the Bookport.  You
also may need to hand-copy the manual and BCSIG._BB files to the larger
cards using explorer.  Finally, you'll need the absolutely latest firmware
for the Bookport, which is V2.3.0.0.

Good luck.
-Brian

On May 25, 12:36pm, "sseric57" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: Danelec CF card
} Did anyone see the 8gb card for $93.  I think it was on Buy.com, but could
} have been Geeks or Mwave.
}
} Will an 8gb card work in the current Bookport?
}
}
}