[bookport] Re: Daisy2 files again

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 15:25:01 -0400

Be sure to get the Book Wizard beta as well; I suspect this is where the =
problem is. You can get it at:

www.aph.org/beta/bwr_beta.exe

Note: if you don't want to mess with betas, I suspect we will have a =
software release in a week or so.

Rob Meredith

>>> donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx 09/13/04 03:13PM >>>
No, I'm not using the most recent beta sorry.  Should I do this?  If so,
sorry to be a nuisance, but could you give me the necessary links again.

Thanks

Donna

----- Original Message -----=20