[bookport] Daisy Digital Talking Book Sample

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:31:45 -0600

Hi.  Well, I finally got the sample digital talking book transferred to the
book port simply by just waiting a few minutes and things seemed to go
smoothly from there.  I have a question concerning the audio book range
dialog.  I noticed that I could only transfer sections one to thirty-three
out of the thirty-five sections.  The file is a 72 megabyte file so why
didn't the whole thing fit onto the 128 megabyte flash card?  Also as I was
checking the status of the transfer with the mouse keys using Window-eyes I
heard one of one, one of 128, one of 146, and so on.  If there are only 35
sections why did I hear higher numbers?  How do I make certain that I get
the remaining sections later on?  I need to get sections 34 and 35.  Thanks
for your help.

Mike