[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:55:05 -0500

Sound Taxi is safe... as far as any software is safe. Any software on a given day can crash your computer. Think about it. Sometimes Windows XP can crash for no apparent reason.

At 09:03 PM 5/30/2007, lana wrote:
Sorry for the missunderstanding.  The "clear and honest" remark was about
converting to MP3 via windows media player.  The more people who reassure me
that sound taxi is safe, the more tempted I  am.
Thanks.