[bookport] Re: Converting Overdrive books to MP3.

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 23:41:46 -0400

According to the developers of SoundTaxi, the crash problem was fixed quite
some time ago, but I know how you feel.  I read those reviews myself because
I actually had the issue but was luckily able to restore my system back.
Since then however I was actually in touch with the developers and they
claim that was fixed and hasn't been an issue since then.  I haven't given
it another try yet but plan to give it a shot in the future.  There are many
many more folks however that have used it with great success.

There is also TuneBite which I actually did use and register but the
interface is absolutely awful and requires some major mousing around and
knowing your screen reader inside out.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx