[bookport] Re: Compact Flash question

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:40:23 -0500 (CDT)

Well, at the very least, it can't hurt to take five seconds at the beginning to format your CF card, I should think.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Rick Alfaro wrote:

True, in the case of digital cameras, some of the manufacturers want to
format the media themselves.  I know Olympus and Sony do that, but they use
SD cards and CF as far as I know.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx