[bookport] Re: Compact Flash question

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:49:26 -0400

Actually, I have purchased various CF cards, and I have never gotten one
that was unformatted.  So far they have all been formatted as FAT and not
FAT32 and that is the way most of these devices like it, or at least that
has been my experience.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx