[bookport] Re: Compact Flash Cards

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 02:52:38 -0500

And you need to realize that the more directory entries you have on a card,
the poorer will be the Book Port's performance, too. Thus, really loading up
an 8Gb card with, say, a hundred and more files is guaranteed to degrade
performance. Is the tradeoff worth it? Not in my book, it isn't. Get more
cards of smaller capacity.