[bookport] Re: Compact Flash Cards

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 22:49:45 -0600

You could sure store a lot of Audible books.

At 08:23 PM 11/9/2006, Kelly Pierce wrote:
David,

Other than ripping and then transferring your entire CD music collection to the Book Port, what would you need eight gigabytes of memory for? eight gigs amounts to slightly more than 11 700 megabyte CD's.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>