[bookport] Re: Choosing A Card Reader

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:21:20 -0500

Also, make sure it definitely supports CF, which is what the BP uses.

At 07:03 PM 9/20/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Monica,

I think one thing you would want to made sure of is that what ever card reader you purchase has support for SD HC cards. Even though you may not have a device currently that uses these cards, more and more devices are starting to use them. The HC stands for high capacity. As an example, the Victor stream can use SDHC cards, and so can the Edirol R09. As long as you are purchasing one anyhow, you might as well get one with this support.

HTH

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx