[bookport] Re: Changing cards

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:24:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Walt and everyone else:
Sound so simple. Tonight when I get home I'll give it a go. Thanks again.
Jim

Walt Smith <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That's correct. I probably shouldn't have used the term "bookmarks," since
there is a separate bookmark function on the BP and I might have confused some
people, but I couldn't think of a better quick expression. In any case, you've
got the idea. <g>