[bookport] Re: Cell phone crashes bookport

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 23:09:44 -0500 (CDT)

I spent a good deal of my weekend putting my BP through its paces, and I did have my cell phone next to it in my shirt pocket. No problems whatsoever. I am currently the world's biggest Book Port fan.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005, Michael Bullis wrote:

I'm new to the list so maybe this has been discussed.
When I put my cell phone next to my bookport it regularly resets the
bookport when sending out it's signal to the cell tower.  Took me awhile to
figure that out so thought others may have had similar problems.
Mike Bullis
Baltimore MD