[bookport] Re: Braille translation errors

  • From: Richard Turner <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 10:54:45 -0800

Hi Joni,

Thanks for the comments.  The punctuation level doesn't make any difference
for the double f error.  I have tried all settings.

I have not run into the others one you mention, but I suspect you are
correct.  I am fairly sure the accent is indeed being interpreted as the at
sign since both are handled with dot 4 depending on the braille grade, etc.

I am assuming that folks on the development team read this list and make
note of such things, right?

Thanks,
Richard