[bookport] Re: Braille Key Board

  • From: Bruce Toews <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 06:09:53 -0500 (CDT)

You're right. The manual correctly notes that the form feed character is control+l, but does not tell us how to enter control characters. My guess would be dot 8 plus the character, but this is only a guess.

What bugs me about the documentation, when I read it from my computer, is two things:

1. Most of the manual is writen within headings, i.e. if I use JAWS to move by line, it says "heading" for each line, including in the body of the text.

2. Every time I want to read the documentation on my computer, I have to deal with the stupid XP information bar.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005, Kitty Litter wrote:

Speaking of the braille keyboard, Is there any way to input a formfeed character? Or is there another way to indicate a new page when you are entering text. The manual mentions formfeeds but doesn't say how to input it.