[bookport] Re: Bookport capacity

  • From: "Chris Zenchenko" <wb9rsq@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 12:52:53 -0600

I run 2 and 4gb cards.
There have been some issues with my 4gb cards where the BP locks up after
the card was loaded with lots of files on the computer and then put back in
the BP.
It is also slow the first time you plug in the big cards, must be looking at
the folder and file structure.
Still I'd say it works well enough and I am not unhappy with the unit.