[bookport] Re: Bookport Not Recognized

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:37:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Bruce:

Just a reommendation. Whenever I have problems with Book Port, I pop the
batteries out for a few seconds and then put them back in. This resets the Book
Port. Don't know if this will help in your case, but you could give it a try.

Jim Nuttall -- Michigan

Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
My book Port worked just fine on Friday when I installed the transfer
software. However, today I attempted to connect it to my USB port, and I
got the USB device not recognized message telling me that one of my USB
devices has malfunctioned. I tried it in two separate USB ports with the
same result. I plugged my external hard drive into the first of these
ports and it was recognized immediately. Any idea what might have changed
between Friday and today?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews