[bookport] Re: Bookport Not Recognized

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 07:59:07 -0500 (CDT)

The configuration was identical, I had not changed anything. Thank you and everyone else for the assistance.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Walt Smith wrote:

Bruce -

Did you have any other USB devices plugged in on Friday or, on the other
hand, do you have any plugged in today? If either is the case, try to
reproduce the exact configuration you had on Friday when it worked.

Also, if you have any network drives mapped on your system, this can play
havoc with temporary drives such as USB devices.