[bookport] Re: Book share/audible

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 21:34:25 -0600

Unless someone on the list would be willing to take this on as a project, we are just talking... or just wishful thinking.

At 08:07 PM 11/8/2006, Pshon Barrett wrote:
I agree. At one time Care Ministries in Starkville, MS had a grant to put together a website telling where various Christian books were available in recorded format but they haven't kept it up. I contacted some of the places that were supposed to have books and they no longer carried that book. Books for download would be the best but if not, just a site which compiled Christian materials and where they're available would be good.
What do you think?
----- Original Message ----- From: "donna brown" <dandmbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>