[bookport] Re: Book Port drive letter

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 18:54:38 -0500

It also happens in windows 2000, which is what I am using. Actually, it
shows up in my computer as a removeable drive, but, I can't do anything with
it. I can't see the files on the device, and of course, the software does
not see it either. Fortunately, my computer at work does work with it, but,
I really hope they come up with a fix for this.