[bookport] Re: Book Port Stopping

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:20:25 -0600

Thank you Rich, now I don't have to describe my BookPort's behavior.  I, =
too, have noticed my unit stopping at random times and for no apparent =
reason.  It happens, on average, a few times a week, and I also use it =
every day.  I have to press a key, wait for the double-beep, then press =
another key in order to get it to resume normal operation.